Brig. PKM Raja
With over 30+ years of experience, Brig. Raja evolved and handled the entire sports operations at the Indian Army. He is a proud alumnus of the National Defense Academy, Pune and has also studied his MBA from Symbiosis College, Pune. Throughout his career, he had the opportunity to set up, develop and flourish new sport and physical education programs within the country. He has closely worked with the team of elite athletes as well as physical fitness trainers to enhance his programs. Therefore he was always in search of enhancing the quality of sports, skill training and rehabilitation within the country. He encourages our team at Krumur Healthcare with his extensive knowledge and inspires us with his effective people management skills.
- He has served his tenure as the Former Secretary-General of the Indian Boxing Federation.
- Established a highly successful Sports Federation in India.
- He was also officiated as the Technical Official in the Athens Olympics, 3 Asian Games, 2 Commonwealth Games, and World Championships.
- In his last assignment as the "Chef De Mission" to the Indian Contingent at the London Olympics 2012. He was instrumental in leading and managing India’s largest and most successful ever contingent at an Olympics.
Brig. PKM Raja
Chairman, Co- Founder
With over 14+ years of experience in Human Resource Management, Sports & Rehabilitation Operation Management he was able to evolve the organization to a dynamic team of young and experienced professionals with a goal towards providing a healthy lifestyle to all patients. He is a strong believer in his team and ensures to motivate and bring new opportunities to further learning. Therefore, he is a strong believer in exposing the team to new challenges further's to enhance the experience of curative treatment of all patients at Krumur Healthcare. Krumur Healthcare was set up as an initiative with the sole purpose of enhancing the importance of physical medicine and rehabilitation services in Pune. Over time due to the increasing requests of our curative treatment methodologies by patients, he expanded Krumur Healthcare's services to the general public. Today, almost 80% of the people utilizing our services are common people in their discomforts.
- He started his career as an entrepreneur by becoming the founder of a nonprofit organization the Indian Boxing Council (IBC), due to his avid interest in sports.
- Krumur Healthcare was set up back in 2013 as an initiative with the sole purpose of enhancing the importance of physical medicine and rehabilitation services in Pune.
Chief Executive Officer, Founder
Lt. Gen. Dr. S.A Cruze
Being a Doctor and a Sportsman who combined his academic excellence in professional growth to reach the highest honors of the Indian Army by introducing a very effective treatment and training methodology is Krumur Healthcare’s medical leader.
An MBBS from AFMC and MD Training in Sports Medicine from the University of Heidelberg, Germany in 1983 he was tasked to replicate the German model of Sports Medicine at Pune. Because of his vast knowledge and understanding over the last decade, he has produced results in young athletes. Many such athletes have gone on to perform admirably at National and International level competitions in various sports disciplines. Lt. Gen Cruze in his last assignment served the Indian Army as Deputy Chief of the Integrated Defense Staff (Medical).
- In the year 1997 he represented India at the Asian Games & World Championships as a Goalkeeper of the Indian Hockey Team. His medical expertise was demanded in the Indian teams in the 2 Olympics, 4 Asian Games, and varied World Cups.
- Lt. Gen. Cruze headed in winning India's first World Cup Silver Medal Winning Junior Hockey team.
- He Asian Games Gold Medal in 1998 at Bangkok.
- An avid mountaineer, he was a part of the first-ever ascent of the Kanchenjunga Summit in 1977.
Lt. Gen. Dr. S.A Cruze (VSM & Bar)
MBBS, MD Sports Medicine Switzerland & Germany
Dr. Sanjogita Soodan
A revered MBBS doctor and MD in Sports Medicine has over 17 years of experience in managing wide areas of responsibilities. She specializes in supporting teams related to Injury Management and Dope Control during various Olympic Sports events.
Her support to physical medicine has been at different capacities i.e. Team Doctor, Dope Control Official, International Technical Official etc.
Among there very few who completed their signature courses in Sports Conditioning. She was also recommended for the course specified by the International Olympic Committee.
• Dr. Soodan has represented India and provided Medical Support at various reputed International Championships and Multi Sporting Events.
• Dr. Soodan is a State Level Medalist in Judo.
• Distinction by receiving the best student award from the world-renowned Semmelweis University, Hungary.
Dr. Sanjogita Soodan
MBBS, MD Sports Medicine NIS Patiala
Dr. Neha Gidwani PT
Dr Neha Gidwani with her fun nature has in so many ways influenced peoples’ lives for good. With more than 6 years of experience in this sector, she has managed to make her way through and creating her own place. She has done Masters in Sports Physiotherapy from the Sancheti Orthopedic Research Institute & College of Physiotherapy Pune. She has also worked as a Senior Physiotherapist with Portea.
- Has supported and closely worked on the performance and training programs of the Indian Hockey team as Senior Physiotherapist (2015)
- Closely worked with the athletes on sports rehabilitation and physiotherapy treatment at Aditya Mehta Foundation (2015)
- Supported the Indian Roll Ball Association as a Head Physiotherapist at the Asian Championship, Bangkok (2016)
Dr. Neha Gidwani PT
Senior PhysiotherapistPhysical Therapy
Madhoo has Graduated in Clinical Nutrition from SNDT College of Home Science, Pune. Nutrition is an integral essence in human beings to live a healthy lifestyle and this thought has inspired Madhoo to make her dreams come true. She has completed her Masters in Sports Nutrition from Nirmala Niketan College of Home Science, Churchgate affiliated to Mumbai University and Post Graduate Diploma in Sports Science and Fitness Nutrition from Dr. BMN College of Home Science, Mumbai
- Internship at Bharti Vidyapeeth Hospital, Katraj (June 2016)
- Completed Internship at KRUMUR Performance testing and Rehab, Ghorpadi (June 2017) and was a part of the Army Sports Institute audit program.
- Completed a 2 months Internship with Fitterfly, Airoli, Mumbai
NutritionistDiet & Nutrition
As Programme Adviser and Personal Trainer, Kunal focused on exercise prescriptions and client personal training. Similarly focused on experienced athletes with their performance training which led him to being an established Sports Scientist. He closely worked as a Personal and a Senior Fitness Trainer at Multifit Elite Fitness Training and therefore has detailed knowledge about all the information needed to become a sports scientist. He has a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist: National Strength and Conditioning Association, Colorado, USA and a Graduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise NZQA (Level -7) - Southern Institute of Technology, Invercargill, New Zealand, November 2016. He closely worked as a Personal and a Senior Fitness Trainer at Multifit Elite Fitness Training.Focusing on personal training, exercise prescription, organizing and running group classes as well as organizing and managing fitness events. Major contributions were on athletes and individuals on programs such as weight loss and injury rehabilitation.
- Member, Team Athletics Southland in Shot Put at the NZ Track & Field Championships, Hamilton
- K11 Certified Sports Nutritionist & Master Trainer (Strength) 2013 & 2014
- Maharashtra State Athletics Champion in Shot Put, 2011-12
Sports ScientistSports Injury & Rehab
With over 8+ years of experience, Luke Vaidyan worked with various industrial verticals such as Information Technology, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Healthcare, Supply Chain Management (SCM), etc. His expertise in Business Development and Marketing has helped various multinational companies, startups, and mid-sized organizations in channeling growth.
Luke Vaidyan closely worked with some of the leading marketing guru’s in Information technology on their market research needs. He majorly worked on consultative sales, software, consumer goods, etc. Being a certified digital marketing expert he has worked on various freelance projects for large real estate projects. Therefore supporting them with digital branding, SEO and Social media marketing. At Krumur Healthcare he closely works with Targeted Sports Academies, Stadiums, Health & Wellness Center's, Hospitals and other Physical Rehabilitation Projects on a strategic partnership model.
As a qualified Master’s in Commerce in Banking & Finance, he focuses mainly on projects for Krumur Healthcare which is of great National interest.
Senior Manager, Business Development
Contact: +91 9359347877
Email: email@example.comContact Us
Training Instructors & Conditioners
Capt. Harish T K (Double Sena Medal)Sr. Medical Instructor
Experience: 30+ years Expertise: Athlete training program, School program, Strength training, and conditioning. Achievements: 400m National Gold Medalist
Arjun BotaleSr. Strength & Conditioning Instructor
Experience: 10+ years Expertise: Physical therapy, Spinal disorders/ slip discs, osteoarthritis and pain management. Interests: Cricket and Wrestling
Suraj KhadseSr. Strength & Conditioning Instructor
Experience: 8+ years Expertise: Fascia release, Gymnastics training, Sports training, Strength training, and conditioning. Achievements: AIPT Certified gymnastics coach
Arockia S SelvamSr. Physical Trainer
Experience: 20+ years Expertise: Physical fitness, strength & conditioning, manual therapy, biomechanical testing Interests: All sports